Farmworker Childrens Center, Inc. supports kids learning beyond the school classroom.
Summer camp gives underserved children the opportunity to focus on academics. It also provides social, cultural and physical activities as a broader range of experiences for them.
Because we believe in the capability of each child to learn and grow, we provide after school help with homework in areas of reading, math, science, spelling, and social studies.
Be a Friend!
Our programs could not have become a reality without the many friends who have supported us over the years. We look forward to people like you who will continue to help us meet the great
challenges our scholars face in every level of their school experiences.
Being a Friend is a key component of our sustaining efforts for the children. The intent is to engage a broad range of supporters to become friends who will volunteer time and donate funds and encourage others friends to do so as well. We hope to reach as many people as possible who will give whatever they can. By being a Friend you will help us to:
• Continue to support the children in achieving academic excellence
• Purchase advanced computer technology so our scholars have equal advantages at the learning centers and at home.
• Provide more time for children to be in the learning centers for reading, using computers, and working on projects
• Give professional development opportunities for staff and volunteers
• Spread the word through Facebook and other social media
• Engage youth in supporting our mission
Thank you for your contribution, and we look forward to our ongoing contact with you and your friends.